Fix your computer now with ASR Pro
In this blog post, we’re going to learn about some of the possible causes that might cause Dell laptop error code 0146, and then suggest some potential solutions that you can try to fix the problem.
Summary. Promo code error 0146 is mainly associated with Dell laptops or PCs. This error is bound to freeze your Dell laptop or computer and continue to run system applications. In this article, we talked about the reasons for this error and how to fix the error.
Hardware error codes 2000-0146 in Dell laptops / computers indicate painful logic issues that can lead to hard drive failure. This error usually occurs due to malicious file corruption or infection. Sometimes catastrophic sectors on disk also result in error 0146.
As a result, the system often freezes, and system applications shut down flawlessly for a long time. It also leads to software crashing (blue screen of death) as well as several Windows-related issues. If the error cannot be corrected immediatelyOf course, this can damage the data on the hard drive and possibly affect the overall functioning of your notebook or laptop.
How do I fix a Dell boot error?
Make sure the computer has completed an Initial Power On (POST).Disconnect all devices and perform a hard reset.Run computer diagnostics.Look for specific error messages.Reset BIOS to default values.Troubleshoot in Safe Mode.Eliminate problems with viruses and malware.Reset your Windows 10 operating system.
¤ • ° à à¤‚à ¥ ¤
How To Fix It
How do I fix error code 0146 on my Dell?
Use antivirus or antivirus software.Start your laptop / computer in Safe Mode and Clean Boot Mode.DoScan with the System File Checker (SFC).Change the BIOS (Basic Input / Output System) settings.Run Disk Cleanup.Run PSA diagnostics.Replace the hard drive.
- Hard drive error code 0146?
- Use antivirus or antivirus software.
- Start your laptop / computer in safe mode and restart it.
- Run System File Checker (SFC)
- Change these BIOS (Basic Input / Output System) settings.
- Run Disk Cleanup
- Run Diagnostics PSA Disabled
- Replace Hard Drive
- Frequently Asked Questions < / li>
Hard Drive Error Code 0146?
We have mentioned several possible fixes that might to teach you how to fix push error code 0146.
A Trojan horse or malware can damage your hard drive and cause error 0146. You can install a reliable antivirus or an existing update and then run a full system scan to remove any possible virus infection. If that doesn’t solve the problem, try the next method.
How do I fix a Dell hard drive failure?
Perform a hard reset.Perform an analytical test of the equipment.Disconnect external devices.Update BIOS with drivers.Repair missing or damaged Windows layout files.Use Windows System Restore to restore your computer.Reset your computer to factory settings.
Running the program in safe mode and cleaning the exact startup files can also help clear error code 0146. To do this, first remove all located devices from the system, such as someone else’s printer, Wi-Fi adapter, modem. , then do the following:
- Shut down your system.
- system and keep pressing F8 until you see the general Advanced Boot Options screen.
- select a healthy network mode based on the considerations of the first arrow. Then press Enter.
- Press Windows Key + R. In the window that opens, enter MSConfig and click OK.
- In the glass window of the System Configuration Utility, click the General tab and in this case clickthe Selective Startup thread.
- Deactivate You are downloading products from the Start menu.
- Select the Services check box to hide all Microsoft services. Click the Disable All button.
- Restart your device and see if the real error has been fixed.
A cyclically damaged disk or incompatible file system causes error 0146. You can run a System File Checker scan to repair corrupted or missing system files and registry files. To run an SFC scan, follow all the steps:
- Go to the beginning and sort the cmd. Press CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER.
- Enter SFC / Scannow to start SFC scan.
- after system restart.
If the SFC scan cannot replace system information and facts, it will ask the DVD or Windows installation media to repair corrupted, possibly corrupted, system files.
Bad BIOS settings can seriously affect the overall performance of your system. Check if the BIOS settings are correct. Resetting all BIOS settings to default values may resolve the error0146. Do the following:
- Restart the program and press F2 continuously during system boot until you see BIOS settings.
- Select “Reset to defaults”, “Configure to defaults” or something similar in the “Option” section to reset the BIOS settings.
hard drive Windows Cleanup utility removes unnecessary files from your hard drive and frees up space in the air. It deletes temporary data, empties the trash and deletes unnecessary system files, which could very well be the cause of error 0146.
- Go if you want to run Disk Cleanup. Press CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER.
- Select the drive you really want to clean up and click
- Wait until the drive is cleaned to run a scan of the drive (s).
- After scanning, select the “Temporary Files” text box and press.
- Click Delete Files.
Dell laptops / computers now come with pre-boot diagnostics (32-bit diagnostics, PSA as well as ePSA). Newer systems have Dell’s own SupportAssist application to help diagnose problems withequipment. To run PSA diagnostics:
- Turn on your laptop (make sure the AC adapter is plugged in).
- Turn on the laptop and press the
button several times until the Dell logo appears.
- Wait for the boot menu to appear for the first time.
- Diagnostic Package and press Enter.
- PSA will start automatically. The following troubleshooting tips.
How do I clean my Dell Inspiron hard drive?
Click Start.Find “Disk Cleanup” and click to download the application.If your system has many disks or partitions, use the Disks drop-down menu and select the drive (C :).Click on OK.Click on the cleaning technique files.
If error 0146 persists, replace your Dell configured hard drive with a new one. Make sure you can back up your hard drive data. It is recommended that you contact your documented recovery data provider to obtain more accurate data from your hard drive.
Further Reading: How do I fix hard drives that are not recognized by the BIOS?
Error 0146 on Dell Laptops / Computers is likely to severely affect system functionality. It’s all too gratifying to know that the problem is easy to spot. Can you use the methods mentioned in this article to solve someone else’s problem? However, if п As the problem persists and the last resort is likely to be replacing the hard drive, seek the help of an experienced data recovery company such as Stellar.
Stellar Data Recovery, an ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified company, is one of the most trusted data recovery service providers in India. With over 25 years of experience in data recovery, Stellar must find a niche for itself in data recovery technologies and services. They can help you recover data from a damaged, formatted or damaged hard drive. In addition, Stellar Data Recovery has a no-charge-for-recovery * policy.
Questions. I am getting error 2000-0146 on my Dell laptop or tablet. What does the error mean?
HTML Source Code
Answer. This error is related to Dell PCs and laptops. It shuts down the PC and prevents the application from running on the PC. It shows logs related to hard disk errors, which can usually lead to severe disk failure
- Overwriting the disk or damaged fragments on the disk.
- SATA mode (IDE or AHCI may conflict with the problem drive).
- BIOS error.
Answer: To fix the 2000-0146 prefix error, you can try the following methods:
- Scan System
- Run Hard Drive Check
- Repair PC Registry
- Run PSA (Pre-Boot System) Diagnostic Assessment)
- Reset BIOS settings
- Recover your computer in safe mode
- Perform a clean restart
Questions. Can’t you use top-level methods to resolve Dell error code 0146. What should I provide now?
Answer. If the above methods do not resolve error 0146, it means that your hard drive may be damaged. In this case, contact the device manufacturer for assistance. But first, restore the existing information to your hard drive with the help of an experienced data recovery service provider.
Stappen Om Foutcode 0146-probleem Van Dell Laptop Te Verwijderen
Etapas Para Remover O Problema Do Código De Erro 0146 Do Laptop Dell
Действия по устранению ошибки с кодом 0146 на ноутбуке Dell
Passaggi Per Rimuovere Il Problema Del Codice Di Errore 0146 Dal Laptop Dell
Steg För Att Ta Bort Felkod 0146 Problem Från Dell Laptop
Schritte Zum Entfernen Des Problems Mit Dem Fehlercode 0146 Vom Dell-Laptop
Dell 노트북에서 오류 코드 0146 문제를 제거하는 단계
Étapes Pour Supprimer Le Problème Du Code D’erreur 0146 De L’ordinateur Portable Dell
Pasos Para Eliminar El Problema Del Código De Error 0146 De La Computadora Portátil Dell